WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

inspire Me.


Whimsy,tortoise shell,magpie,vessel,Scissor's,Tobacco Flower's,Fairy,glitter,biscuit's,Magic Lanterns,Jasmine tea,chandelier's,vintage Frock's,Velvet,celluloid dolly's,champagne,heaven,tattoo's,unwanted blankets,faded ribbon,circus,passion flowers,display cases,millinery,mirrors,Raspberry lipstick,Rapunzel,Tokens of Love,magazines,Cake,almond oil,bees wax,Dorothy,just some words to inspire me...

6 comments:

The Creative Bohemian said...

I love this list. I should make my own...chocolate, coffee, robin's egg blue.... LOL!

Alison Gibbs said...

Such a fun list of inspirational words

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

The words of a true romantic - gorgeous photo too ~

Carousel Dreams said...

trees, teacakes, storms, windflowers, birdhouses, tambourine, pearls, elephants, harp, brooches, caravan, moon, peacock, cowboy boots...

Bohemian said...

Oh I'm SO glad you came by for a Giggle so that now I could discover your delightful imaginative Blog! Yes, these are words that inspire me as well...

Dawn... The Bohemian