WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Monday, November 29, 2010

to market to market..to meet blog friend's.




hello my sweet friends...over the last two month's i have been very busy making jewellery and fairy tales under glass for a market called Christmas at the Studio...as time came by for my market day-id heard a whisper ..a very happy whisper..that one of my friends was going to come along to see ..what all the fuss was about...she just made my day..i do have to tell..i was talking to a lady about what i make and then ..i looked up to see my friend..i have to tell who she is- it was Miss Tina Gates...i think i did skip and sing...we had a delicious lunch and of coarse we sipped a champagne....she came all the way from Melbourne Town....the whole day was so much fun...thank you so much Tina and to all the new friends i made on that day ( did i tell you all miss Tina and i meet on the Internet ) singing and skipping jo.

8 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

I had a magical day - but of course I did with such a magical friend! What a beautiful market...and it was lovely to see all your friends again - they are all so lovely and very talented x

brandi said...

~to be in the presence of a good friend..nothing quite like it!!! your faerie tales under the glass domes are brilliant! i have never seen anything like it before...what fun!!! i wish you well and blessings aplenty~

suzeeez said...

Wow Jo , Love your "Fairy Tales under glass" !! You are wonderfully creative!
Sue

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Jo, The necklaces are wonderful!
Love little red..........
brilliant
xx

Squiggly Rainbow said...

It was delightful! I am still in awe of your beautiful creations xox

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh Jo how I wish I could have been there. Love all your gorgeous creations. Maybe next year
Alison

PeachyCheek said...

I really like your necklaces:) They are soo fun!!

Anonymous said...

hello friend !