WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

playing house...






hello my darling friends....ive been up in to the shed..looking around...i knew i had more things..and when one has a creative mind and an eye for pretty things......ive come back into the house with my arms full....so now im going to start to play house....singing and skipping jo...p.s ive been so busy making my unwanted jewellery for christmas at the studio...2 weeks to go....

4 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

There's always so much to see over here...sounds like you have been a busy girl. I will have to do my best to make it to Christmas at the Studio x

Alison Gibbs said...

'Playing house' at your home looks like such fun.
Alison

goddessof4 said...

You have a great collection of things to chose from!!!!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

There is nothing more fun for me than playing house! You have so many lovely things to play with, Jo! Have fun!
Michelle