WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Monday, October 11, 2010

JuSt HAviNG SoME FuN..




Oh iT"S a great day here at fairy cake pond the sun's out so ,i decided to have some fun with my Hula-Hoop...I have to tell im not very good at it...hobble hobble...my boys are at school ..Jeremiah is getting ready to go to a different school at the end of the tearm..in my heart i know we are making the right choose with him..its hard at times being a mumma, we all only want the best for our children..young Angus is so happy where he is...so he's staying put.my Mr Australias of at work with his homemade lunch..ive said no takeaways.....so now im of to hang some more washing on the cloths line and i might even go and take a walk around the pond...i hope you have a great day singing and skipping -well Hula-hooping xx jo

6 comments:

Carousel Dreams said...

Isn't the sunshine lovely? I've been playing house today...I wish I lived down the road, so I could walk around the pond with you x

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Jo a beautiful day on our wonderful Mornington Peninsula today - sun is shining as I write.
What school is Jeremiah off to? Being a Mumma is one of the hardest of jobs on this earth.
have a wonderful time at Fairy Cake Pond
Alison

Unknown said...

It's beautiful here on the Texas Gulf. The weather has turned a little cooler so I have turned off the ac and have all doors and windows open. My pups can now see and bark at any movement that they think I need to know about. You would think little TJ sees Jack the Ripper at the door with a bloody knife when it's just a squirrl running across the road.
Laraine

Vintage Fairy Tales Rebecka said...

I believe the Hula-Hoop will make everything alright...
I love your world over there, somehow I feel very connected to you and the fairy cake pond!
Love
Becky

Kate said...

It does sound like you had a great day over there.
I picked up one of my daughters' hoola hoops a few weeks ago and was surprised at how bad I was. I'd better take your lead and practise.

Kathy said...

I would love to spend the day with you!!! Fun loving gal....you are.