WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

sipping jasmine tea-before we moondance.....





hello and welcome to our little world........

our lives have been so over the top -with Christmas and new year and the house has been so over full with friends and Mr Australia's family-in all of that-we had the passing of a wonderful friend-( Tracey O'Hara)-that i was so sad and i helped do the after noon tea...well after new years eve-i had a little moment of pure sadness for my self and my world just crumbled down...i think with the passing of my darling nanna and then our dear friend-it just took me-well to bed ....oh yes i am smiling to my self.....with all the cleaning and doing-i did my back in.....so my darling Mr Australia put me to bed-my cousin from wodonga was here and thank you sweet cousin kerryn- i hope you read this -because your names up in lights-she helped with all the cups of tea and coffee-and made the best delicious dinners ever....I'm sorry I'm writing about sad things-this isn't me-i love happy things-over the top things-if my dear best friend makebelive3wishes is reading this-thank you for holding my hand when we went to say a real good bye to our friend Tracey O'Hara-it was a very brave big thing you did for me-my heart was beating so fast-the man at the funeral parlor-must of just wondered what on earth was going on-when i asked him to give us a moment-and then we held hands and jumped thought the door way-i can smile well i can laugh at it now as he must of wondered what-are these wild looking girls doing...when i went in to see our friend-i knocked on the funeral parlor door and said darling are you there and that made me feel a little better-and then we just started to talk to her-well -you -all know me-i just had to put my raspberry lip stick on-it did make my saying good bye -sweeter -I'm getting better-Ive been in the garden every day just digging and planting -it's like get out and get doing.....has any one else ever had a moment of sadness-i decided -well i said to my self -this year is going to be a fantastic year......i wait every night for my Mr Australia to say good night and then he gives me a velvet kiss- singing and skipping -love to you all jo anderson.....

12 comments:

vivian said...

HI JO. its hard losing people we love, and having little breakdowns and sad moments is all part of the grieving process! but youre ok.. and it sounds like you have wonderful supportive family and friends.. and mr australia too! I think sipping jasmine tea and dancing in the moonlight with sweet angus is exactly what you need to make you feel better!! Oh yes.. and that raspberry lipstick!!
HUGS!!
vivian

KatinkaPinka said...

i'm so sorry you are having sadness....i'm thinking brave, enchanting, and happy thoughts for you.

warmest hugs from deep in the heart of texas,
katinka

Sandy Mastroni said...

I'm sorry you lost your friend
She is in a beautiful garden in heaven now
I hope you feel better

A Saucerful Of Secrets said...

Hi Jo,
So sorry to read about your loss.Your handling it beautifully,as only Jo could.My thoughts and Best Wishes are with you,Love from Annie x

PeregrineBlue said...

Beautiful Jo, the blue velvet dress looks divine on you. I am so glad to see you are back telling us all about your days, had missed your blogging. But I know you were away for a sad reason and I send you blessings and love as you put your friend to rest.

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh dear Jo I am so sorry to hear of your loss. So sad for you.
Keep on dancing at fairy Cake Pond
Alison

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I'm so sorry you lost your dear friend and your beloved Nana. I think working in the garden is very good medicine, don't you? Even sitting in the garden gives me such peace. I love your fun photos with you are your little man.
Michelle

goddessof4 said...

Hi Jo,We lost a dear client and went to his memorial last Sat. I know how you feel!!!! You just have to remember the sweet things about the person and know you can talk to them whenever you want.You have an angel on your side,Sweet blessings to you,Sara

Lola Enchanted said...

Oooo Jo, I am so sorry to hear about this. You and Angus look so divine! I know your friend is looking down upon the both of you with the biggest smile ever!!!!!!



Take care~

Bethany said...

So sorry to read about your loss(es) and your hurting heart :(
Sending you lots of {{hugs}} and love to help heal the hurt.
Take that time to get yourself back while you let yourself deal with all the saddness...I'll be thinking about you and saying a prayer, too xo

Unknown said...

Little Jo,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. Last year was a very hard year for me with losing friends. This year will be better. I am thankful you had you sweet cousin and friends with you who were such great help to you. I am glad you are skipping, sipping tea and wearing your raspberry lipstick! I have found a new a shade that used to love and I love once again called "Black Honey"-it is sheer and berry coloured-must send some to you! These photos of you and one of your dear boys are just amazing just like everything that is "Jo". Wishing you all the best my sweet friend. Will meet you for tea and moondancing soon!
Love,merle

Happy Harris said...

Oh Jo, sorry not to of been in touch for a while, and sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Nana and your Friend...I know that pain chick, you just need time, think of them as all having a tea party in heaven together :)

My Freddy has been very unwell....it turned my world upside down, we have also moved...so I hope you will forgive me for not being around...I still think of you though chick. I love your eccentric whimsy ways...you are an inspiration Jo..

We send all our love to you and yours...Love Happy x