WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Sunday, January 25, 2009

life is good at fairy cake pond.


tap,tap,tap.......i just had to say hello darlings-this is my devine family-my brother has been here with us at fairy cake pond for about a month-jessy opal came over to have dinner with us tonight-and to my hearts delight she brought her lap top with her.....as our computer has -well had it....we have been away on a surfing week at a place called phillip island, we surfed and ate mangos for breakfast....it was wonderful........sweet dreams my dear friends from down the dirt road or the divine 1s from across the ocean. singing and skipping love jo.

7 comments:

Happy Harris said...

Lovely to see you smile here Jo...you have a beautiful family...just like you x

Looks like you have lost weight to me Jo?

Keep smiling....

Love Happy x

vivian said...

Ive missed seeing you here! You gotta get your computer fixed or get another one!!
Hope youre having fun !!
hugs
vivian

Lola Enchanted said...

Nice to see you Jo!!! Looks like a boat load of fun at Fairy Cake Pond!!!!!!!

goddessof4 said...

Yum mangos!!!! I have missed you,glad all is well!!! It looks like you are having fun with family!!!!! Sara

Sea Angels said...

Hi Jo it made my day to hear from you...I was well chuffed thankyouxx
You look fabulous in this picture the holiday has done you the world of good.
Hope you make some progress with a new machine.
Hugs Lynn xx

Unknown said...

OOh, I love these colours here very much! What a fun family photo! Mind if I just move on it? I am very handy at cleaning and taking care of folks! You all look fabulous and yay for the wonderful vacation!
Love,
merle

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Jo looks like it has been fun at fsiru cake pond.
Better get yourself a new computer cos we want to hear all about the fun at fairy cake pond
Alison