WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Friday, July 25, 2008

about me-



oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh,hello and welcome to my little world-to those that don't know me i live at a place called fairy cake pond, I'm a mother of 4 naughty gorgeous children-Jessy opal 23 jordy 21 Jeremiahs 14 and young Angus 10,oh next month he will be 11- a wife and lover to my Mr Australia,i cook, i clean and i play house- i love music-Ive just got a 5 disc CD player and I'm in heaven-Ive given up champagne for a little while so now i sip lemonade in a champagne glass-i put my raspberry lip stick on ever 15 min-i can't help it- and i love to dress up-in vintage cloths-i make things out of unwanted things-i love the feel of velvet-i wear dc martin boots with lace petty coats-we have a cat named Mr Bella Donna and an old dog named billy-i drive a little rocket-my jeep-which is so over the top-fun-and ever week i fill every vase up with fresh flowers-that does make my world spin-I'm of to make a pot of jasmine tea-would you like to share-have a fantastic day-love Jo Anderson....

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Great fun post Jo.
Always fun to learn more about you.
Alison

Sweetie said...

I love your blog. It is filled with fun things.

Tag your it!.... it's a tag to tell 6 things. If you are interested, come by Sweetie’s World. I hope that I’m not offending you by tagging you. I am new to blogging and am completely amazed by the talent and skill of the many wonderful contributors.

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Love the post Jo - you never cease to inspire!

vivian said...

jo.. you are so much fun. but why have you given up champagne for "awhile"??
I'm doing a blog anniversary giveaway.. stop by my sweet friend!
hugs!
vivian

Debbie Schramer said...

Hi again!!
You look so pretty in this picture!! Your blog is always so fun to visit! Hope you are having a great summer! I just wanted to tell you about our new movie! It's finally done! "The Enchanted Treehouse" will be available starting August 4th! I've posted lots of information all about it on my blog! We're so excited! It's such a cute and wonderful film! Hope you'll visit!
Have Fun!
Debbie

Sandra Evertson said...

I'm wear'n my lipstick today! :)
Sandra Evertson