WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Monday, March 10, 2008

whispered words-

the fairy queen has whispered words to me -i of our butterfly's has a tattered wing-she said it was day light and she can not come to find the sick insect,please do not linger as this butterfly is 1 of our messenger's be very careful as if his wing is broken his memory could be lost-the fairy king has asked me to let you know how proud he is of you - you are like the keeper of fairy cake pond- thank you fairy queen i shall try to do my best-

12 comments:

lulu said...

What fun that would be,having tea, but a visit to your blog was great fun. I'm going to add a link to my little blog. I'll be back to check in. thanx for coming by and saying HI. OX Lulu

Lori said...

Jo, your pictures of you and your son are so beautiful:)

Fete et Fleur said...

How beautiful! The butterfly cage is exquisite! The lovely butterfly is lucky you were there to nurse it back to health.

Nancy

Prairie Gothic said...

What a great blog! Thanks for visiting me, I'll be back again and again!

Stash said...

gorgeous header and I love these pics!

vivian said...

I just love the pictures! the first of you and then the one of your son are so awesome!! Your world looks like an awesome place to be!!
hugs
vivian

vivian said...

I just love the pictures! the first of you and then the one of your son are so awesome!! Your world looks like an awesome place to be!!
hugs
vivian

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Hi Jo,
Gorgeous pics as always - I have never seen a butterfly cage before, so lovely!!!!
Hugs,
Sandi x

Lady Lavona said...

Thank you for dropping by! Your blog is delightful...I'll be back to visit soon! xo Lady Lavona

http://ladylavona.blogspot.com

Chickenbells said...

What a sweet little butterfly cage! Who's ever heard of such a thing? And, I would think a perfect place to rest indeed, if one was feeling poorly!!

Rosemary said...

I love your world Jo. Great photos.
Visit me soon,
Rosemary

Ulla said...

No one better than the 3 of you to tend to such a soul... Lovely!