WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Saturday, February 2, 2008

its sunday.

hello and welcome to my little world-im of today to have lunch at the sorrento sailing club- i know it all sounds very posh-im friends with a beautiful girl- named sally- and its her birthday-so i will be sipping lemonade in champagne glass-and eating what ever sailer girls eat- i hope every 1s haveing fun- oh and this is teddy - i made him a long time ago- but every time i walked past him - well he kinda called out to me- any way ive just feed him- yes ok- 1 of my fairy cakes- la la la love jo.

10 comments:

zuzu said...

=^..^= happy Sunday Jo!

I do believe Teddy has stolen my heart ::thump::THUMP::thump::THUMP::

Glad to hear you have shared with him your little faerie cakes ... perhaps next time he will share cubcakes he bakes with you!

Such a wonderful place you live in ...
Filled with magic and joy.

I wanna be just like Jo when I grow up.

=^..^= love, zU

vivian said...

hope you had a happy day with your sailor girl friend! I'm sure you did, because I think where ever you are there has to be a fun time!
vivian

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello sailor gal Jo! Hope you had a fantastic day!!!!! And I'm with ZuZu, the teddy bear has stolen my heart too!!!!!!

pinkroses said...

Hello dear one,
So nice to have a post from you, I missed you so. Every time you give us a glimpse into your magical world, it makes me so happy. You have a way of brightening my day Jo, and that is a very special gift indeed!
with much love from across the ocean...
suzanne

Rosemary said...

Hi Jo,
I swear, you all have more fun than anyone I know.
You live an enchanting life.
Rosemary

Lori said...

happy sunday dear girl!! i hope you had a lovely little lunch at the sailing club:)

your teddy is adorable:)

BugnLVoe said...

Sooooooooo cute! :-)

XOXO

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Hi Jo,
Hope you enjoyed your lunch. The teddy bear is the sweetest and I love his hat.
Hugs,
Sandi x

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Jo, It was great meeting you at the market, hope we can cross paths again as you certainly made me smile! Bet you had a nice Sunday lunch...perfect day weather wise.
xo

Darly Dolittle said...

Adore your blog, Your style is right up my alley.!
Darly