WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Sunday, December 9, 2007

going to melbourne.




well i can tell you all how bad i was- how deliciously naughty - when i went to Melbourne with 13 of my ya ya sisters ( best friends ) we all dressed up in 70s cloths and had crowns on- some of the girls where wearing plat form shoes-i don't know how they walked around all day & night in them-fun did we have fun- 1st of we went to a play called-PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT-Ive been told that you can hire it on DVD- it would be an art house movie-its so Australian- and the music- fantastic-when we arrived we went up to the bar and got the most divine margarita's in glass's that lit up- there where people every where- the funny thing is - well - people all keep ed smiling at us- people all thought we where of a movie set-as we where dressed up-every 1- just smiled at us all day- some of the girls had wedding offers- funny- we came out of the show- and i asked 1 of the people that worked there if we could go on stage- he said if you go out and down the lane you will see the cast from the show- of we went down the lane- and in that photo I'm with 1 of the actors- wow weee- how about that- and then the car of 5 girls that i was with went to a place called st kilda- we walking to Luna park-and through the town of st kilda people thought we where drag queens- I've never had so much fun- then we went to a sea side place called morning ton and sipped champagne till 2 in the morning- i can tell you all - i love my ya ya sisters-

10 comments:

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

What a wonderful trip!!!! You are sooooo divine!! I am sooo sad, I can't read your text as my monitor is not perceiving the color right and it is not letting me see the blue in the pink... OH NO!!! So sad for me!! But, I get the idea through your gorgeous photos!!xxo

Rosemary said...

You girls really know how to have fun!
Thanks for sharing Jo.
Rosemary

A Saucerful Of Secrets said...

Hi there sweet girl, I love your pics and know I would love to spend some girlie time with those fabulous girlfriends of yours. Your christmas rituals sound lovely.We always have croissants and jam with tea for breakfast followed very quickly by port or sherry, makes cooking the christmas lunch interestin I can tell you!! xx

Shell said...

Haha! That is so awesome - it sounds and looks as though you had the most wonderful time. I would have loved to have spotted you all swanning down the melbourne streets. :)

Lori said...

how fun!!! you all look so gorgeous!!!

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Seems like you all had a wonderful time and you look fab!!!!!

nicol sayre said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for your visit and your lovely comments

pinkroses said...

Hello dear Jo,
what a fun time you had with your ya-ya sisters! I have a little present I want to send across the ocean to you...to thank you for your friendship...please send me an email with your address, and it will be on its way!!
suzanne duda

Wendy said...

Hi Jo! I'm so glad you have a blog...I didn't know :)

You gals sure did have an awesome time....I wish I lived closer..I would be right there with ya! FUN FUN FUN

Jenn Thorson said...

Oh, it looks like you all had such a great time-- and what a LAMP that is! Between the costumes and the decor, it DOES look like a movie set. Having seen Priscilla Queen of the Desert on DVD, I agree!

Thanks for the visit, Jo! Happy New Year to you!
-Jenn