WelCoMe To My LittLE WoRlD
Tis said Mr Australia of old saved a fairy princess who had made her way to earth from ''a dark world''

Sunday, November 11, 2007

oh christmas tree.....


well-I've been at home playing house- and loving it- yesterday young Angie said mummy what's in this big box- i said lets open it and have a look-well he was so surprised, as it was our -ok-ok- lilac Christmas tree-so he worked on putting it together- and wow weeee- its looking pretty good-i know its a bit early- but hay -welcome to my little world- i just had to show you all our foxgloves- it's a real fairy land- it's like count down for me at the moment as on Friday - its the Christmas at the studio day-I'm not ready- but I'm going to go and just have fun- now i do have a few -thank you's- Donna o- mmmm- you inspired me- with your words about Christmas- Ive started on some decorations- and Ive sorta meet this girl on blog world- id never seen her world before- Pandora's parlor- have i had my eye's closed- wow- i wish we could all have a fairy's tea party...la la la.love Jo.

4 comments:

Lori said...

well only fabulous YOU would have a
lilac Christmas tree!!! love it!!! Jo, your foxgloves are just gorgeous!!!

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

Love the Christmas tree and the Foxgloves, such a nice contrast!!!!!

Rosemary said...

It looks just like the tree I thought you would have Jo.
Love it,
Rosemary

Sparroweye said...

Oh, I covet foxgloves. Been trying to get them to bloom here in central florida for 13 years. I did get hollyhocks to bloom last spring so I am trying again with foxglove.
I am sooo envious.